• Facilitates the testing needs of Ohio State online courses, make-up examinations, and distance-learning students.
• Supports student retention by making referrals to resources aimed at optimizing test preparation and student success.
• Makes national, professional and certification exams available to the campus and the community.
• Provides a knowledgeable, courteous and professional testing environment and staff.
OSU exam instructions
If your instructor has reserved testing registrations for your course in advance, please sign up for a Reserved Course Registration.
For students signing up for a General Testing Registration, please follow these instructions:
- Select the below link Register online for testing services.
- Select “OSU Testing” and “General Testing Registration (Finals Week Testing Registration if registering for Finals Week) for the Group.
- Select “General Testing Registration” for the Exam.
- You may instead select a time accommodated registration if you have extended time approved from SLDS.
- Select the Date and Time approved by your professor.
- Follow the remaining prompts.
If you are an Instructor attempting to submit an exam for a student registered with the Testing Center, please follow these instructions:
- Select “Forms (faculty/staff)”, located under “Faculty Support.”
- Under “Testing Center,” select and download “Testing Center Exam Request Form.”
- The form can be filled on your computer.
- Create a individualized form for all students you are emailing for.
- Send each filled out request form and the exam file (if a paper exam) to email@example.com