Course enrollment information header

Course enrollment information

All tasks related to enrollment and registration are completed through My Buckeye Link.

First-year undergraduate students enroll with an advisor during orientation. Continuing students are assigned a date and time when they can register for classes for the next semester. These registration windows are shown in My Buckeye Link in the Enrollment Window box.

The Office of the University Registrar does not assist students with enrollment. For assistance with enrollment, you must contact your advisor or the office of the department or college in which you are enrolled.