Prior Learning Assessment
Credit you can earn
- Examination credit: Earn credit by taking a standardized exam or Ohio State exam.
- Transfer credit: Learn if your previous college classes transfer to Ohio State.
- Military credit: Receive credit for non-college educational experiences and training in the military.
- College Credit Plus: Earn college and high school credit at the same time by taking college courses from Ohio community colleges or universities.
- Credit When It's Due: Learn if your previous community college credits can earn you an associate degree.
- Career technical credit: Earn credit by taking an approved career-technical assurance guide.
- Industry-Recognized Credential: Earn credit by taking an approved industry-recognized credential transfer assurance guide.