Syllabus Upload Website Instructions
1. Login to the Syllabus Upload Website
2. You should have a list of all the courses you are assigned to in Buckeye Link. It should be noted that your access to upload documents to a specific class section is contingent upon being added as a Primary Instructor in Buckeye Link. If you need to be added as an instructor to a class section in Buckeye Link, please contact your department’s scheduling contact. You should see something similar to the figure below:
3. In this example, we will be adding a syllabus to a section of ECE 6999 (Class Number 12903, Class Section 496).
4. Click on the ‘Add’ hyperlink.
5. The Document Uploader will pop Make sure that the Subject, Course Number, and Section match the section to which you are assigned in Buckeyelink.
6. Click on the drop down menu next to Document Type.
7. Select the type of document you will be You can select from Syllabi, Reading List, and Equip/Supply List.
8. Click on the drop down menu next to Print Instructor.
9. Select your name.
10. Click the ‘Choose File’ button.
11. Navigate to the document you are PDFs are preferable for consistency of format.
12. Click ‘Open’.
13. Then click ‘Upload Document’.
14. This will upload the document into the website’s searchable files.
15. If you need to replace a document you have previously uploaded, you may do so by clicking the ‘Replace’ hyperlink. Follow steps 5-13 to upload the updated document.