University Registrar

Circulating Forms


Below are the Circulating Forms of changes to existing courses, new courses, and course withdrawals. To obtain information on items listed here, please contact Emily Guthrie in the University Registrar's office, the Office of Academic Affairs, or the academic unit making the request.

If no objections are filed with the Office of Academic Affairs and the academic unit proposing the course change, new course, or withdrawal within two weeks of appearing in the Circulating Form, the request will be considered approved. A listserv is maintained to notify the campus community when a new Circulating Form is available. To be added or removed from the listserv, please contact Emily Guthrie (

A new Circulating Form will be published the first week of each month. It will include all materials approved in Academic Affairs and received by the University Registrar's office during the previous month.

Available Years
(Circulating Form publication years run from March-February)
These forms were created with Adobe Acrobat, so that they can be viewed and printed correctly. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Plug in to view them. To get the free Adobe Plug in press the Get Acrobat Reader icon.